How to Quick-Install the Batteries of UDITER electric skateboard?
Hello UDITER owners and riders! Are you familiar with how to properly and quickly install the UDITER battery? As a long-range electric skateboard, UDITER has designed a quick-swap battery for the e-skateboard. The removable battery of the UDITER electric longboard solves riders' anxiety about range limitations, allowing riders to bring additional batteries for their commutes. Batteries can be swapped and installed within 1 minute, but if you're unsure how to do it correctly, this blog is for you.
Before proceeding, please watch this instructional video carefully!
Here are some tips to keep in mind:
- Insert the aviation plug of the battery according to the position of the jack.
- Put the battery back into the shell and lay the plug flat in the groove of the battery.
- Keep one buckle clipped in, then press and clip in the other buckle (not the battery body).
- Listen for a clear sound of the buckle clicking in, indicating that the battery has been properly assembled and fixed securely.
Why did UDITER design the quick-swap battery for the electric skateboard?
- Increase the lifetime of the electric skateboard. As you may already know, a battery has a limited lifespan. After extended use, the battery will deteriorate. With UDITER boards, owners can simply purchase and replace the batteries to make their skateboard feel brand new after a year or two of use.
- Quick removable battery electric skateboard, always bring a spare battery in your backpack, no need to worry about the electric skateboard running out of power.
- Reduce the carbon footprint for long-distance commuters. The max range per battery is 25 miles, and each high-performance and long-distance UDITER electric skateboard comes with 2 batteries, making it an ideal commuter board for going to work or school.
- Reduce the weight of the board while maintaining a large capacity battery for the electric longboard.
If you want to get a long range under $500 electric skateboard, learn more about UDITER and become UDITER e-board owner now!
Leave a comment