Are you considering purchasing an Uditer Board but have some questions about it? We have compiled a list of frequently asked questions to help you understand what you can expect from this electric skateboard.
1. What is the max range of an Uditer Board?
As we advertised on the website, the max range of our board is 20-25 miles. The max range was tested by a 150lbs rider on a flat ground road. However, the range is depending on riding style, weight, terrain and weather, so the actual max range will be slightly different for each person.
2. What is the top speed of the Uditer Board?
The top speed of the electric board is 28 mph (tested by a 150 lb rider on a flat ground road). However, the actual speed will vary depending on riding style, weight, terrain and weather, the same as the range miles.
The actual top speed of our board ( Tested by a 150lbs man on a flat ground road.)
- Speed1 (Low): 13 mph/20 kph
- Speed2 (Medium): 19 mph/30 kph
- Speed3 (High): 25 mph/40 kph
- Speed4 (Pro): 28 mph/45 kph (instantaneous acceleration)
3. What is the ground clearance of the battery and ESC?
The ground clearance of the battery is 8cm; The ground clearance of the ESC is 10cm.
4. What is the size of the deck?
The deck length is 38.2 Inches, width is 10.8 Inches.
5. How did Uditer Board reduce the charging time?
Uditer Board has two charging ports, one on the ESC and one on the battery. If you have two chargers, you can charge the board simultaneously through both ports, reducing the charging time to just 2 hours. This design avoids damage to battery life from fast charging。
6. How quickly can the battery be removed and installed?
The removable battery of Uditer electric skateboard can be swapped and installed in just 1 minute. It is worth noting that you should press the buckle and keep clipped in to install the battery, instead of pressing the battery box.
7. Is the battery box and clips durable?
Yes, the battery box and clips are made of silicone, which is resistant to damage. The buckle clip design of the swappable battery is convenient and stable, it won't fall out even though it was thrown from a height of 2 meters.
8. Why does the board come with an odometer already when you receive the package?
Each board will be tested before leaving the factory to ensure that the motors, ESC, and battery are in good condition. The odometer is the result of testing the board in non-load-bearing conditions.
9. How can I clear the odometer to 0 miles?
To clear the odometer, turn on the board, and connect it to the remote. Then, long press the power button on the board for approximately 30 seconds, and the odometer will reset to 0.
10. How can I change from KM/H to MPH and adjust the wheel speed?
Turn off the remote, long press the power button and reverse button on the remote at the same time, and use the reverse button to select, use the wheel on the remote to change.
11. Do the wheels wear over time? What's the mileage rating for them?
All the wheels will wear over time. But 105mm wheels of the Uditer electric skateboard are wear-resistant PU material, it can be ridden at least 10,000 km. There is an orange warning line on the wheels, when the wheel wear on the warning line, it means you should replace the new wheels.
12. Is there any sort of battery regeneration when you coast down a hill without the accelerator?
Our electric skateboards have an energy recovery system. When using the brakes on a downhill slope will reverse charge the battery. Our technology of the energy recovery system is the same as Tesla.
We hope this article has helped to answer some of your questions about the Uditer Electric skateboard. If you have any further questions, please feel free to reach out to our customer service team. We are always here to provide you with any assistance you may need.