Electric skateboard as an eco-friendly transportation is more and more popular, it is convenient for riders to daily commute and cruise around. Compared with public transportation, no more the first mile and last mile are limited, you can go anywhere you can't go before. There's nothing more frustrating for riders than discovering that their beloved board won't charge. we'll explore some troubleshooting tips to help you fix an electric skateboard that won't charge. By following these steps, you can hopefully get your board back up and running, ready to hit the streets once again.
Check the Power Source
• Ensure that the charger is plugged into a functional outlet and that there is no issue with the power supply. Sometimes, a loose connection or a tripped circuit breaker may be the culprit. Try using a different outlet or testing the outlet with another electronic device to rule out any power source problems.
Check the Charger Connection
• First of all, ensure you are using the correct charger for your electric skateboard, an incompatible charger will damage the battery and the board.
• Next, check the charging cable for any signs of damage, such as frayed or bent wires. A damaged cable can prevent the electric skateboard from charging correctly. If you notice any issues, consider replacing the charging cable with a new one from the manufacturer.
• UDITER's Charger Status Meaning:
Power on: Green Light
Charging: Red Light
Full Charge: Green Light
Inspect the Charging Ports
• Ensure without dirt or water is in the charging ports.
• UDITER Electric Skateboard has 2 charging ports, you can check if there are any problems with the charging ports by charging from different charging ports.
• Each battery has a limited lifespan, please check the remaining capacity of the battery. If it was used for a long time and the original capacity is lower than 60%~80%, you should consider replacing a new battery.
• To maintain the lifespan of the battery, please do not overcharge or over-drain the battery.
Contact Customer Service to Provide Assistance
• Each UDITER electric skateboard comes with 2 batteries, you can check if there are problems with one of the batteries by connecting the 2 batteries.
• We provide 180 days warranty for each order, feel free to contact customer service to assist if there are problems.
In conclusion, these troubleshooting tips will help you find out the charging issues of the electric skateboard. Meanwhile, feel free to seek professional assistance from UDITER customer service if there is any confusion you don't know how to solve. Moreover, UDITER electric skateboards have 2 batteries, which not only can provide double range commuting for you, but also provide a spare battery for you if there are some issues with one of your batteries, you still can enjoy riding during the after-sales time.